That effort probably is not going to help rebuild bone, if associated with age, but can at least slow down bone loss. What should be done in order to keep our bones strong and healthy, so avoid osteoporosis? Follow these tips:
1. Inadequate doses of calcium daily
Calcium is key to maintaining bone health. Food supplements could be an option, but it is best to try to get calcium through foods Adults should meet the 1,000 milligrams (mg) of calcium per day, but if you are over 50 years, you need 1,200 mg of calcium every day, and 1,300 mg after menopause.
2. Inadequate vitamin D needs
Vitamin D helps the body process calcium. The best sources of vitamin D is natural sunlight. 15 minutes in the sun without sunscreen is needed every day. However, there are people who should not be exposed to direct sunlight, such as skin cancer patients. They can get vitamin D from supplements. The dose required is about 400 to 800 IU a day.
3. Eating fresh produce
Bone health depends on a variety of foods contain different vitamins and minerals. Eat colorful fruits and vegetables. According to the study, of 171 adults, shows that those who diligently eating fresh fruits and vegetables able to retain more calcium in the body.
4. Limit alcohol consumption
Alcohol can impair the body’s ability to absorb calcium. So, avoid or at least reduce consumption of alcohol. Limit caffeinated and carbonated beverages also. Caffeinated and carbonated beverages have a negative impact on the health of your bones.
5. Reduce salt
Eating salty foods cause your body to lose more calcium.
Posts related to The Secrets Avoid Osteoporosis
Recent Search Terms
- is okro good for sperm development
- does Okra plant have any effect on male fertility?
- how to over come from HEADACHE solutions&precautions
- effect of garlic on man\s sperm
- profits of potato for human body
- will a guy sperm at a temperature of 25 degrees celsius
- wt are side effects of clean up
- does okro affect reproductive system
- benefits of tuna
- Preventing haggardness