Symptoms of meningitis – Bacterial meningitis is a potentially serious infection. Viruses, bacteria and fungi can cause meningitis, and one way to distinguish between microorganisms that cause infections is to measure the level of protein in the spinal fluid.
Meningitis caused by bacteria and viruses cause similar symptoms in adolescents and young adults. This age group is at highest risk for contracting the disease, mainly due to the contagious nature of the disease can spread easily in a closed environment.
Signs or early warning of meningitis include fever and headache that often progresses to vomiting. Extreme tiredness usually accompany symptoms of meningitis, and you may have a very difficult time trying to stay awake.
Viral and bacterial meningitis also cause neck pain and stiffness, and you will have a difficult time while lowering your chin to touch your chest, this happens if you contract the infection. As the disease progresses, you may experience a seizure. It is important to seek immediate medical help if you have symptoms of meningitis, the disease can lead to serious medical complications, including death.
Incoming search terms:
- symptoms of meningitis
Posts related to Symptoms of meningitis
Recent Search Terms
- how to keep moisture body by naturaly
- is okro good for sperm development
- does Okra plant have any effect on male fertility?
- how to over come from HEADACHE solutions&precautions
- effect of garlic on man\s sperm
- profits of potato for human body
- will a guy sperm at a temperature of 25 degrees celsius
- wt are side effects of clean up
- does okro affect reproductive system
- benefits of tuna