How to treat facial skin is different from other body parts to treat the skin because of the level of pollution in the face of higher than skin-covered elsewhere. In addition it also has a lot of facial skin oil glands (sebaceous glands) that produce a fatty acid called sebum and sweat glands. So if the weather is hot, a state of panic or too tired, facial skin will be easy greasy, sweaty, sticky and dirty.
This is due to an association of physical and psychological stress with increased production of sweat and sebum (fatty acids) in both types of gland.
Makeup cosmetics that are not cleaned and pollution along with sweat and dust stuck to the face. Something in between then proliferate into Propionibacterium acnes, which will change the fatty sebum from the form of liquid becomes more dense, making it easy clog pores and cause acne.
Below are four main factors causing acne:
1. The blockage in the pores of the skin by the sebum that turns into a solid
2. Increased production of sebum due to hormonal influences, physical, and psychological. If accompanied by a blockage in the mouth of the sebaceous glands, sebum outflow will be unstoppable.
3. Increased population and activity Propionibacteri acnes, because these bacteria are below the mouth of the sebaceous glands and sebum like to eat fat
4. Inflammatory reaction due to the invasion of white blood cells around the sebaceous gland that has undergone a dam and eventually rupture. Sebum fat contents spilling out into the skin tissue hides or dermis, and is considered a foreign object so that the lure of white blood cells rush to the place.
How can acne be prevented? Below is a mini principle that acne is not bothersome:
1. Clean the face of cosmetics before sleeping
2. Avoid sweet foods and greasy
3. Pay attention to balanced nutrition, adequate intake of vitamin C and Vitamin E
4. Avoid using oily cosmetics
5. Give your skin protection from the sun during summer months
6. Do not stay up
7. Do not let dirt and dust stay on the skin surface
8. Clean and care face skin thoroughly