Food hair grower – Almost every case of permanent hair loss or baldness is caused due to hereditary factors. In contrast, the hair loss is temporary, is due to the lack of nutrients. If diet and proper diet is maintained, then the lack of nutrients will not happen. Therefore, this article tries to give some solutions to cope with thin hair and loss by paying attention to nutrition and food hair grower.
1. Avoid eating foods that have high levels of fat and sodium. Do a diet or a low-fat diet to help curb thinning hair. According to some research results, baldness occurs because of the high levels of testosterone which is the effect of eating fatty foods and high animal protein.
2. The opposite of the above, too low protein intake can also cause hair loss. Lack of protein directs hair to get in phase “break” and stop producing new hair. Things you should do therefore is to consume enough protein, not less and not excessive.
3. Monounsaturated fats such as found in nuts and extra virgin olive oil good for hair growth and vitality.
4. Avoid foods that contain high carbohydrates like rice, pasta, and potatoes. Carbohydrates are converted into glucose during digestion. This causes the blood sugar in the body increases. Reducing blood sugar levels in the body can help reduce hair loss.
6. Limit your caffeine intake. Caffeine reduces the levels of vitamins B and C, potassium, and zinc in the body. Vitamin deficiency is bad for the hair shaft and increase levels of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a derivative of testosterone can cause hair loss.
8. Silica is another nutrient that helps improve the health of the hair. Silica reduces hair loss and promotes healthy new hair growth, strengthens hair follicles, and gives sheen to the hair. Examples of foods containing silica is oats.